Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New CTMH Autumn/Winter Idea Book

The new Idea book is here!!!  It goes live on August 1st.  
Here are just some of the things to look forward to:
    
  • Prices lowered on My Acrylic Stamp sets
  • New My Reflections Papers and paper pack combination options.
  • Exclusive Cricut Art Philosophy Collection.
  • New embellishments, Brads, Buttons, Ribbon, Elements, Etc. 
  • Faster discounts to Limited Edition Stamp of the Month sets.
  • beautiful artwork and 3D projects throughout the book. (recipe guide to follow soon)
  • and bunches of new My Acrylic Stamps set to choose!
I will start delivering Idea Books in the coming week, contact me soon if your address has changed or if you need more than one copy.  Watch you door step for all the inspiring ideas in this Idea Book.
Thanks a Bunch 
Sheila