Thursday, February 3, 2011

GET your NEW CTMH Idea Book or view on-line now!!!

Most of you may have noticed a bright NEW CTMH IDEA BOOK that was left on your front step!  I hope you can cuddle up and keep warm while you look through all the new items in this book. 

If you have not received your copy I am also mailing out copies this week!  Until then you can view the new Idea Book on-line at  my CTMH Website.   This Book is bigger and better for a couple of reasons 1)  This book is live until July 31st. 6 FULL MONTHS.  CTMH will publish the Idea Book semi-annually.  If what you are looking for is in the current book it is guaranteed available to order.  2) This book is bigger, more pages with ideas and new products including 8 new paper pack to choose from, new stamp sets, new embellishments accessories and tools.

If you would like a hard copy of this Idea Book, just let me know and I will get one to you.  If you know someone that would like one drop me a note and I can get one to them also.

Enjoy and stay warm!

 Sheila                                                     

http://sheilatobias.myctmh.com/MyCTMH/ProductHighlights.aspx?PageId=180