Friday, January 21, 2011

How many paper cutters do I really need?

Ok, so I want to tell all you scrapbook gals, this little tidbit.  Fiskars warranties there cutters. 

A few years ago I purchased a purple Fiskars 12" paper cutter.  Within a few months the grid lines and numbers rubbed off.  I just figured oh well.  Well last month I was browsing my CTMH consultant bulliten board and came across a post from a fellow consultant about how she got a new replacement cutter from Fiskars with the same problem.  So I took a picture and go on the Fiskars web site and sent off an email with a picture of my cutter.  I received a reply saying a new cutter was on its way.  Yesterday in the mail was my new cutter!!!  YEAH!!!!   So, hear is my question, do I toss the old one or just keep it as a spare.  I have 3 Fiskar cutters and a Fiskars rotary cutter.  So this would make cutter number 5.  

Hope this helps you if you have had this problem, click here for the Link to Fiskars customer service site

Sheila